Moon's model-like figure and distinctive fashion sense attracted attention across social media from the beginning. Unlike her mother Jung Yoo-gyung, who is a reclusive businesswoman, Moon is active on social media despite being the daughter of a chaebol. In particular, her Instagram is characterized by trendy fashion items. Her outfits are mostly neutral colors, which she accentuates with sensual and eye-catching accessories.
In this photo, she is wearing a black leather puffer jacket with a large collar and navy blue pants, which she highlights with high-heeled boots.
The boots are the Rick Owens F/W 2023 High Ankle Platform Boots, featuring a clear rear sole and a stacked horseshoe toe design. The upper part is made of 100% calfskin. The product is priced at 3 million won. Rick Owens is a famous footwear brand, and its representative products are Converse (low and high) and boots that reinterpret the original Converse. Although the brand was not familiar in Korea, little by little it became known thanks to the influence of G-Dragon, the best fashionista among Korean celebrities.
Source: theqoo / Translation: KpopNetizen
Article: Shinsegae's granddaughter surrounded by rumors of debuting in a girl group… Her fashion is already that of a celebrity
1. I am jealous of his life.
2. If she really debuts, the fandom will have a very hard time
3. How come I look like a trainee?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone pretends not to knowㅋㅋㅋ
4. It must be nice to have your life.
5. They are already promoting it with articles like these. People's envy towards chaebols will continue
6. They are already playing in the media about herㅋㅋㅋㅋ.
8. I feel like people really like golden spoons nowadays.
9. These girls will also become ambassadors in no time.
10. She's already creating a stirㅋㅋㅋ