It doesn't suit most of them… They should go without contact lenses or have something darker
If it doesn't even look pretty on stage, what's the point of this?
Source: Instiz / Translation: KpopNetizen
Article: I don't understand why idols insist on wearing those contact lenses.
1. It's actually a common style, but I've never actually seen anyone pull it off.
2. He looks pretty bloated… Even on stage, he doesn't look good.
3. Every time I see this, it just seems like he's trying so hard.
4. My eyes get tired just looking at it ㅠ They can look just as handsome and pretty if they wore Korean-looking contact lenses, why do they always go for that?
5. Everyone looks much prettier without them ㅠ The color is too much.
6. In Ricky's case, it seems like that is his own aesthetic.
7. They look much prettier with naked eyes, this is too much.
8. They look like zombies
9. Mark doesn't suit him at all
10. Does it look great to me?