1. To attract investors from Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, etc. Suspicion of arranging prostitution, several times and buying sex by himself
2. Allegations of embezzlement of 528 million won in club ‘Burning Sun’ funds and 22 million won of funds from Yuri Holdings
3. Spending 2.2 billion won while gambling several times in Las Vegas hotels and casinos, allegations of failing to report while lending chips worth $ 1 million for gambling.
4. Drinking with friends at a bar in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. Suspicion of threatening by mobilizing gangsters when they had an argument with another customer.
First trial sentenced to 3 years in prison. 2nd trial (today) reduced sentence to 1 year and 6 months in prison (Seungri: Acknowledge and reflect on all charges)
1. Great korea
2. Awesome Korean law is so awesome
3. It’s over as a celebrity. Would you like to live with your head up in Korea?
4. F*k you
5. Uh huh… there is no future for the law. I have to leave Korea.
6. Haha It’s such a f*g law a country that criminals love~
7. The judiciary is the main culprit for ruining Korea
8. Judges should be punished
9. The judiciary and government officials are intertwined.
10. Hahahaha criminals love “law, judge and prosecutor.”
11. F*k the judiciary, we need to stop it before it gets any more shit.
12. I wonder if you want to live like that.. Really, why do you live like that?.. You won’t even reflect on it. I’m really curious why you’re living!!
13. It must have been caught in the US… It must have been at least a few decades… Really, when are judges going to change to AI…
14. You people don’t give up and vote well! You must do whatever you can…!
15. 3 years doesn’t make any sense, the sentence is commuted
16. Oh sh*t, it’s a good country for real criminals
17. Other than that, no matter how many times you steal ramen from a store, you’ll get more punishment than that.
18. Every time I see something like this, it’s really ridiculous that the society becomes an investment transaction through prostitution.. It’s ridiculous and crazy hahahahahahahaha
19. 1 year and 6 months of doing that? Is it true that the sentence for all those charges is 1 year and 6 months????
20. Even all charges are acknowledged, the sentence is commuted hahaha
21. If our country goes bankrupt, it will be destroyed by the law.. Too tolerant of economic crimes and sex offenders. Anything is possible as long as you have money.