Kim Garam, who left Le Sserafim following harassment allegations, is pursuing an acting career.
Kim Garam will attend the graduation ceremony of Seoul High School for Performing Arts at 11 am on the 7th and will face the press.
Kim Garam is enrolled in the school's theater and film department and will appear in front of an interviewer for the first time since leaving Le Sserafim.
Additionally, Kim Garam has been accepted into the Department of Media Acting at Konkuk University and is scheduled to graduate in 2024.
Source: Instiz / Translation: KpopNetizen
Article: 'Suspicions of school violence' Kim Garam, Le Sserafim Kim Garam's first official appearance since her retirement… Steps to becoming an actress.
1. No, but since when did school graduations become an official eventㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's a student and should she go to the graduation ceremony? You're just going to write a bunch of stuff and make an article out of it and get attention… Cut it out a little.
2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm shocked
3. They're really trying to attract trolls… is he really a journalist?
4. What… since when has the graduation ceremony become an official gathering? Are these journalists in their right mind?
5. They wrote it as if he were attending some press conference or something.
6. It's a school graduation ceremony… what “official meeting”?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. It's impressive that they admitted her to Konkuk University…they chose a boy who is known in the nation as a bully.
8. Kim Garam is my college hoobae now…ㅋㅋ
9. They're calling a commoner's high school graduation ceremony an “official reunion”ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the reporter is crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. Leave her alone now…