Note: We have not covered a lot about him though he is a really liked individual in Korea largely for the respect of his for Korean history and also for being likable, funny, and respectful in common. He’s from Congo. Many people call him the Congo Jo ssi (since he is royalty in Congo). The reputation of his arguably “untouchable” because Korean public loves him very much
Nathan, welcome ?
He is filming a live on Youtube at this time, and he only touched the subject
He chose to become naturalized
He is at the center of preparing for the naturalization exam of his! He’s not naturalized yet
Plus he is discussing exactly how army for individuals who are naturalized is an issue
Nathan said he received a lot of protection and help from Korea
which for him, this is something clear to do and he really wants to head to the army
(he only mentioned it as a lot of individuals in the comment had been asking)
1. Even in case he turns into naturalized for exempted from getting in the army, we should not swear at him
2. Nathan seems as somebody who really loves Korea, he knows much better Korean historical past than me ㅋㅋ I support him
3. He is aware Korea’s history as effectively the naturalization exam is going to be a portion of cake for him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. I saw him also in the times, and he was discussing exactly how the dad of his wanted him to go back to Congo, however he has evolved into an adult, his dad likely chosen to allow him make the phone call. I am hoping that everything will be solved for him
5. Woooww!!! Welcome to Korea╰(*´︶’ *)╯♡
6. Nathan can readily go back to Congo almost any time and follow a simple life in the royal family… Though it is practically impossible now??
7. He is the satisfaction of Kwangju Highschoolㅋㅋㅋ
8. Hul I am more shocked he is not Korean
9. Nathan were raised in Korea ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I usually thought he was actually Korean ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. Congo Jo ssi Nathan welcome!!