‘TaeHyeJi’ has been around for 20 years, but the momentum for ‘Yoonizy’ is turning scary. Singers and actors Yoona, IU, and Suzy are showing active performances following Kim Taehee, Song Hyekyo, and Jun Jihyun.
They have one thing in common: innate beauty and overflowing talent, and Yoona, IU, and Suzy are also names that can’t help but come to mind now. As the ‘national little sisters’, they transcended generations regardless of gender and grew up to become stars of the next generation, attracting the affection of the general public.
In particular, Yoona, IU, and Suzy are similar in that they were successful in a wide range of activities. Although they first made their name known as singers, the stage was too small to contain all their talents. They are complete artists […] and have achieved an ‘all-kill’ by challenging themselves in acting.
Yoona, IU, and Suzy have already been recognized as full-fledged actresses, not just actresses, by earning “life’s work” titles at their ages (t/n: 인생작/life’s work = a representative work you did that was considered a great success). Like Kim Taehee, Song Hyekyo, and Jun Jihyun, they are writing history as ‘All Time Legends’. The three actresses, who are barely 30 years old, continue their heyday by following the path of ‘TaeHyeJi’, who is now 40 years old, racking up amazing achievements in their teens and 20s, proving the charm of her without substitutes for her.
1. Their long runs are all solid, those unnies are so nice 💜💜
2. I can recognize Yoonizy.
3. I love Suzy so much…
4. Yoonizy… So cute… ✨️
5. These unnies have shaped this generation for years… They are legends.
6. Please, let those 3 give us something together.
7. Honestly, I loved those 3 so much since they were singers ㅠㅠ When I was in elementary and middle school, the popularity of SNSD, Miss A, and IU was huge, and seeing them still promoting so well is great. … 💖
8. I love 3 a lot 💞
9. All 3 of them were successful as singers, actresses, and are living righteous lives.
10. Wow and these 3 received daesangs as singers… So cool.