SM Entertainment announced on the 7th that “Red Velvet’s Irene has renewed her contract.”
Irene signed a new contract with SM based on deep trust and plans to carry out various activities in the future with the full support of SM.
Irene said through her agency, “I decided to renew my contract because I trusted the company's staff who have been with me since my debut and at SM, who helped me become who I am today,” adding, “With gratitude to the fans that I have always supported Red Velvet. “I will also show our good side through various activities with members this year.”
The agency also responded to Irene's words.
SM emphasized, “Based on mutual trust and partnership, we have signed a new contract with Seulgi and Irene. We will provide support to her in various ways so that she can be more active as a global artist and we ask for your continued love and interest.”
Source: Instiz / Translation: KpopNetizen
Article: Red Velvet Irene renews contract “I trust SM, I am grateful to the fans” [oficial]
1. Of course she'll trust them after they kept her during her power grab.
2. That's right, of course she will be grateful.
3. Seriously, if you want to treat fans well, you just shouldn't get into controversiesㅎㅎ.
4. Obviously ㅋㅋ
5. Ah… That's right, I have no reason to listen to Red Velvet anymore.
6. She should really be grateful to SMㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.
7. She has a picture that is SSS+, so this can't be helped.
8. But why does Red Velvet publish individual articles about its renewal? Fans' hearts must be nervousㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ.
9. Of course, if he doesn't renew, where will he go? ㅋㅋ