Lastly, I finished the third season of Single's Inferno 3 and I apologize to many viewers who may have felt bad because of me. In certain situations and interviews, there was a lot of ease in my speech when expressing my feelings. Even after watching the broadcast at that time, I deeply regretted and reflected on my statement. In a situation where I physically had extreme limits, I couldn't control my mind maturely.
I personally contacted the people involved at the time and after the broadcast and expressed my sincere apologies. Fortunately, they were more concerned about me and let me know my feelings. However, no matter how Si Eun and Minwoo felt and accepted it, it was a blatant mistake of mine that has no excuse.
Also, whatever my sincerity and situation, I am sorry to the many fans who loved Si-eun and Min-woo and the viewers who loved my solo performance, I once again publish a deep apology. I will try to look back, reflect deeply and use it as an opportunity to become a better person and be a more mature person.
Source: Instiz / Translation: KpopNetizen
Article: Gyuri's apology from Single's Inferno.
1. I don't think it was so bad that he had to apologize, but if he hadn't, he'd still get hateful comments.
2. What happened?
>She said “Even if he likes me, I won't go for him” regarding a male contestant in an interview, and it spread everywhere, especially on Instagram.
3. I don't think he had to apologize… Imagine how much he read the comments
4. You better apologize before your image gets even worse.
5. It is true that she was rude and the viewers felt uncomfortable watching her, but she apologized to the 3rds directly and I don't think we ourselves should interfere with the 3rds, I can't understand everything she is trying to say, but I hope that be more mature in the future
6. But there are people on other dating shows who have made comments just as questionable as her ㅋㅋ
7. It is better for her to try to solve it; Otherwise people will ask him until the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. Oh it seems like a lot of people left hateful comments.
9. Honestly his comment was so rude towards the other participants, it's good that he apologized cleanly to resolve this
10. No matter how much you say this was just a show, she better apologize. The fact that she said “even if he is interested, I won't accept it” was insulting to her character. It's good that she apologized