Dongdaegu Shinsegae, unlike other department stores has a luxury museum located on the 5th floor.
Everybody looks homeless at the Sky Bridge connecting with Famille Town, 5th Floor
1. I can’t believe that 10 million won could be spent in one transaction.
2. Open runs exist in other countries, so who cares? (t/n = open run = waiting outside the shop til it opens).
“300 people earn 10 million won by running the …”Rolex open-run in the middle of the eveningRolex“
“Korea’s open run and Japan’s are the same”
3. It is obvious that Chanel is losing their value as they raise their prices due to their poor reputation.
4. You can purchase Chanels online by making an appointment.
5. I am just fascinated in many different wayskkk. Is Chanel worth the effort to get that bag?
6. Fangirling is the same thing as fangirling but with luxury brands.
7. People with real money will pay a part-timer to set up, as they wouldn’t do it themselves.
8. Chanel’s image is sure to be cheapkkkkkkkkkk
9. People compare Chanel to Iphones or Nintendos nowkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk It just goes to show that Chanel doesn‘t have a higher value than thatkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
10. Fangirling over a bag